Josh Forrest and I presented at last year’s Collaborate conference. Along with that presentation, we wrote a white paper on the implementation of Hyperion Planning. This paper included process of selecting a vendor, the project goals, requirements gathering, project methodology, and even the lessons learned once the implementation was completed.
The editors of OAUG asked us if they could publish the article in the summer edition, which was released this week. The article was written closely with Abercrombie & Fitch and represents the process from the business, not from the consulting services, point of view.
The article can be downloaded here at www.oaug.org. Access to the article requires free registration.
• Part 12: Learning and Testing Groovy Outside of Groovy
• Part 13: Groovy On-Premise vs. Groovy Cloud
• Part 14: Returning Errors - RTPs
• Part 15: Returning Errors - Form Input
• Part 16: Moving data from ASO to BSO
• Part 17: Real Time Data Movement
• Setting Up SSO on PBCS
• Archive Your PBCS Backups
• Querying an Essbase/Planning Export with PowerShell