The results are back, and our session at Collaborate 2011 was very well received. We would like to thank all of those who attended and provided feedback. The presentation and white paper are available below. Thanks to the folks at Abercrombie & Fitch for their involvement with the presentation.
We met a lot of great people in Orlando. Thanks to all of you for the kind words and thank yous for the In2Hyperion effort.
• Part 10: Validating Form Data
• Part 11: Accessing Metadata Properties
• Part 12: Learning and Testing Groovy Outside of Groovy
• Part 13: Groovy On-Premise vs. Groovy Cloud
• Part 14: Returning Errors
• Part 15: Moving data from ASO to BSO
• Part 16: Real Time Data Movement