Over my journey through the Hyperion toolset, there are a plethora tools I have developed that make repetitive tasks easier, make some tasks unnecessary, and provide functionality that doesn’t exist otherwise. I am going to devote time to add these to the in2hyperion BLOG so that others may benefit. You can find a new menu item that reads tools that will take you to the tools section of the BLOG.
The first free tool added is a utility that will convert Hyperion Essbase business rules’ exports, which are in the XML format, to a more readable format for documentation. This tool will extract the name, description, and syntax/formula for all the business rules in the export.
• Part 12: Learning and Testing Groovy Outside of Groovy
• Part 13: Groovy On-Premise vs. Groovy Cloud
• Part 14: Returning Errors - RTPs
• Part 15: Returning Errors - Form Input
• Part 16: Moving data from ASO to BSO
• Part 17: Real Time Data Movement
• Setting Up SSO on PBCS
• Archive Your PBCS Backups
• Querying an Essbase/Planning Export with PowerShell